baby

Monday, September 10, 2007

Early Morning Blog...

Yawnz...~~~ :o
Slept @ 3 AM last nite...tiz morning kena woken up by a call from my auto insurance agent @ 7.30 AM...sickening...now cant get back to sleep liao coz my tummy growling though i AM sleepy...

Anyway i'm in a good mood...so i can do away with some sleep...
Jus read an email from my Mummy...sent an hr ago...she has confirmed that she will be coming to visit me during my confinement month...with another fren too...Thank GOD for them! I oli ask for help...He gives me helpx2 ! With 2 extra pair of helping hands, i'm sure i can pull through the first few weeks with baby around and restore my own health...
This is the power of prayer...with FAITH...GOD ALWAYS exceeds our expectations...yet we ALWAYS fail to meet HIS...but HE still LOVES us...so we should NEVER STOP trusting...

Though my mum and i were not always on the close end of the relationship...though we do not communicate as often and as well as i hope we can...but after all...she is my mum...who also went thru wat im going thru nw to have me...so i guess ONLY she is willing to put down everything on her hands now and travel so far jus to be with me during the most important time of my life...its really touching to feel her great motherly love for me...which i always tink its never there...but jus becoz she dun show it...does not mean she dun feel dat way for me...
I think i'm jus being shelfish...coz i also do not show my love for her too...and yet have expectations of her...now that i'm going to be a mother too, i finally understand my own mother...n how it has not been easy for her ALL these years...afterall when she had me, it was her first time as a mother...how well u tink she can perform?!

Now i also have to juggle the roles of a daughter...a wife...a mother...a daughter-in-law...a granddaughter...a niece...an older sister...its really not easy to perform all roles well...So i continuously seek GOD's guidance and wisdom...hoping i can perform better than my own mum...

I can proudly and confidently say i have a better husband than my mum...n I'm really glad and contented that i have such a good husband...he takes care of me and always put me before himself...always leave the good food to me and cant bear to eat them himself...how many man out there are willing to cook everyday for their wife who is not working and staying hm? He also never force me to learn unlike my past ex bfs...or rather when i want him to teach me the roles, he jus shush me away say " u learn for wat?! wait u scald and cut urself...i'm more busy eh..."
well...it actually sounds romantic to me though...coz i know he has my interests at heart...he knows i hate handling raw foods and standing in front of the fire...

I wish there is a way to tell him how much i appreciate him...how much i love him...
how lucky i feel...though there are times we quarrel, bt those were constructive...it jus made us understand each other better...

2 comments:

@pinkyaffair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
@pinkyaffair said...

Yup...I happy for u too.
And also tink Mdm Tan play her roles as a mum tis time round altot...and Im ok with her but still she's ur mum.Praise the Lord..

For me...I happy that u r leading a gd life..better than I am eh...well..jz blame me for loving ur ka chng & ka chng family as well and U..my aqua...I've no regret at all..cz I'm just loving ur Lj and u all...Take care...Miss ya