Times flies...I'm in my 3rd trimester already...
6 mths ago...i dun even know wat is trimester...
6 mths ago...i jus found out about my pregnancy...in shock!
but still...i thank GOD for this wonderful gift...
I cant believe i already went thru 7 months of gestation...Thinking back...its really not easy...
But the challenge only starts on the day baby is born...OMG! dats only another 12 weeks plus minus to go...
I always wanted to have my own baby...my own family...my own home...
I hope to provide baby all that i have missed in life...the warmth and coziness of family...
I want to watch him grow...and there for him at every step...
Suddenly GOD give me this gift...i dun feel ready...but still i'm thankful...coz its a blessing...
And i trust He will give me guidance and strength...and send me angels for support...
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment